Join The Madison Historical Society
Why support the MHS?
Members are the heart of the Madison Historical Society. Each member is an essential part of a dedicated community of volunteers and supporters who ensure that the town’s history is preserved. Your membership allows us to put on programs that engage and inform. Membership dues help us develop exceptional exhibitions that celebrate Madison and remind all citizens of our shared past. Becoming a member also helps maintain the MHS’s historic properties and their remarkable collections of objects and artifacts.
As a Member, you receive:
- Discount admission to our annual Antiques Fair and the Frederick Lee Lectures
- Advance and discount ticket sales to our popular Tour of Remarkable Homes
- Free or discounted tours and other special events
- Invitations to our free members-only holiday party and summer mixer
- Free subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Historical Happenings
For more information about Membership, please call (203) 245-4567 or email us.
Please help us to preserve Madison’s past and protect its future by becoming a new member or by renewing your current membership.
Thank you for your support.
Join or renew your membership online
First select your desired membership level and then click the Pay Now button.
Become a member by mail or phone
If you prefer, you can become a member by mail or phone. You can also download the membership form and mail it to us via snail mail.
The Madison Historical Society
PO Box 17
Madison, CT 06443